On Tuesday, June 23, 2009, at 1:28 p.m., the Sacramento Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 7400 block of Carella Dr. After extinguishing the fire, fire fighters found the homeowner, Keith Fessler, deceased inside the residence. Numerous items had been stolen from the residence. As the investigation continues, we have discovered additional specialized stolen items.
Earlier this month, the Sacramento Police Department released photographs of custom guitars that were stolen from the residence as part of this crime. Information from a citizen tip led investigators to locate some of the stolen guitars. We are once again asking for the community's help in locating additional stolen items. The attached are photographs of the stolen wind surf boards and sails.
A description of the stolen boards and sails:
1. BRAND: Mistra, Ecstasy COLOR: Red top with White lower-half
2. BRAND: Mistra, Inter Fusion COLOR: Purple with Light Blue footgrips
3. BRAND: Naish, Hybrid Freewave COLOR: White with Pink and Orange design
4. BRAND: Seatrend, All Terrain COLOR: White with Red and Black design/logo
1. Dynamic 4.0, contained in a Silver & Yellow bag
2. Street Wave Slalom 4.5, contained in a grey bag
3. Street Wave Slalom 5.0, contained in a orange bag
4. Street Wave Slalom 5.5, contained in a pink bag
The Sacramento Police Department urges anyone with information pertaining to this crime to contact Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000